Saturday 6 June 2009

Random Facts

As you can see for the post title, random facts. Yes, this post is about the random facts of me. I seriously got nothing to post.

Let's get started :
  • I hate treasure hunts
  • I hate jigsaw puzzles, but i tink they're great gifts for people
  • I hate blog who has small fonts. I press Ctrl + (+) always
  • I hate tagboards who has bright neon colours
  • I hate English and D & T
  • I love Facebook quizes
  • I tink Friendster is lame for now (Blame Faceboook)
  • I tink Twitter is so cute! :>
  • I hate blogshops w/o advertisement boards
  • I only like Chinese and Korean Songs
  • I hate noisy ( as in irritating) people (although im one too sometimes)
  • I hate ahhyes***************
  • I dislike people who call others copycats
  • I tink facebook quizes are so fake
  • I LOVE BOYS OVER FLOWERS , PARIS AND MILAN
  • I hate sales assistant wif qianbian face
  • I hate to have blisters, ulcers
  • I'm afraid to have piercings
  • I love my friends(some)
  • I love outings
  • I love vintage and antique stuffs
  • I love going to heritage places
  • I wan to learn canoeing (Kimberlyn!)
  • I like Xiaxue but i tink she's abit fake
  • I like my CCA
  • I (HEART) Gmail
  • I hate ppl who ask stupid questions (although i do ometimes)
  • I got robbed before
  • I hate policemen
  • I hate cyclists
  • I hate spammers
  • I like zebra & leopard printed stuffs
  • Im very impatient
  • I hate ppl who's answer is always donno
  • I tink auto-tagging service is too expensive
  • I tink manual tagging is very tiring
  • I LOVE GU JUN PYO & YI JUNG (LEE MIN HO AND KIM BUN)
  • Should i try out livejournal?
  • I tink Pastor Kong's speech are very entertaining
  • I hate people that dont text back
  • I'm starting to like pink & brown o.o
  • I hate "grasshoppers"
  • I love to scream. (not anyhow)
  • I tink Jay Chou and Jolin Tsai should be tgt
  • I tink the Jap version of Boys Over Flowers sucks totally ! Why is Gu Jun Pyo of tad version so ugly! Same thing goes to Yi Jung!
  • I tink Auntie Lucy is very cute!
Tad's all i guess. will update the list when i random again bye!
Service later ^^