Friday 12 June 2009

WLAO EH I DIN WATCH PARIS AND MILAN YSTD!!!!! :((((((((
I RUSHED HOME ALRDY BUT STILL I DIN GET TO WATCH!!!!!

watched it online. yay

& there's a Paris and Milan Blog Fan Club . LOL



I keep thinking that today is Sat O.O
Went shopping at Far East wif Tiffany ystd. Bought one zipper dress in white and a set of silver bangles. Cheap siah, $4.60 only. Having sale. I paid by netts for the bangles cos i dunwan spend my cash as i needa return to my dad. Joyee came afterwards, played lan. The comp systems there is so weird. Tried my best to rush home to watch Paris and Milan, even want to take taxi . zzzzzzz
But in the end still missed it :(

At night listened to YES 933 as usual, nothing do, went to call the hot line. I swear i call more than 300 times. Still cant get tru, i understand, cos the DJ is Auntie Lucy. No wonder. So hot.
Auntie Lucy's going Shanghai tmr (: Have fun yay!