Thursday 23 July 2009

BLOGGER SUCKS! :(

Stupid posting still got prob, I've got pictures to uplaod! I tink I'll create a Livejournal acc after clicking the "Publish Post" button.

School start off wif Home Ec, wasn't doing much recipe finding cos I alrdy finished it, so went to facebook play typing maniac :)

Anyone knows anything bout the Bahai religion? I dont even know what's that. Had CL compo test today, wrote till hand damn pain.

IT skit , the storyline was so last min. Amila din came for school, she's absent for 2 days :O

After school, went ICC wif Kimberlyn, took 14 blah blah go home sleep. Yay

Anyway, Azida text me just now. Saying that my sister is behind her -,-
Drama. My sister went as well.

I dont care about cyberbully lahsxz:

you're a stupid sucker who only knows how to copy her, almost everything. But honestly, she's much cuter than you, even though i dont really have a good impression of her. You're soooo irritating, i bet you dont even noe that they hate you rite, cos you're plain irritating. & why do you always like to seat on other's place when you yourself already have one -,- AA Freak. BASSHOLE!